We specialise in the production of bubblewrap and closed-cell foam products, along with a vast array of derivatives thereof.
An opportunity currently exists for a Customer Service/ Admin Assistant individual to join our passionate team located in Kingston, QLD.
The successful applicant must be fluent in English and possess excellent telephone and face-to-face communication skills. Computer literacy skills are essential for this role.
Additionally, due to our business relationships with Asian countries such as Taiwan, Korea, Malaysia and Singapore, the ability to communicate in one of these dialects would be advantageous.
Duties & responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Customer service via telephone & face-to-face communication
- Preparing sales orders & invoices
- Production & delivery scheduling
- Stock recording
- General admin & office tasks
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications & attributes:
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- Excellent computer literacy skills
- Proactive attitude and willing to learn
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Australian work rights
This application is for a permanent full-time position.