Polycell is a protective packaging manufacturer with branches located across Australia and New Zealand. We specialise in the production of bubblewrap and closed-cell foam products, along with a vast array of derivatives thereof.
An opportunity currently exists for an Office/Sales Support individual to join our passionate team located in Arndell Park, Sydney.
The successful applicant must be fluent in English and possess excellent telephone and face-to-face communication skills. Computer literacy skills are essential for this role.
Additionally, due to our business relationships with Asian countries such as Taiwan, Korea, Malaysia, and Singapore, the ability to communicate in one of these dialects would be advantageous.
Duties & responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Customer service via telephone & face-to-face communication
- Preparing sales orders & invoices
- Production & delivery scheduling
- Stock recording
- General admin & office tasks
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications & attributes:
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- Excellent computer literacy skills
- Proactive attitude and willingness to learn
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Australian and New Zealand Citizens and permanent residents only.
This application is for a permanent full-time position.
The right candidate must be able to commit Monday to Friday (8 am to 4.30 pm). This role would be suited to a result-driven and persistent candidate. The ability to establish relationships is important in succeeding in this role.