Polycell is a protective packaging manufacturer with branches located across Australia and New Zealand. We specialise in the production of bubblewrap and closed-cell foam products, along with a vast array of derivatives thereof.
An opportunity currently exists for a Machine Operator Assistant to join our busy production team at Arndell Park – NSW.
The successful applicant will ideally possess the following qualifications and attributes:
- Experience in handling and operating machines
- Basic engineering background to assist in the manipulation of machines
- Preferably hold a current forklift license
- Willing to follow procedure and learn to use technology
- Excellent ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
Main responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Operation of machines
- Inspection of mechanical components and documentation of results
- Working in fast-paced production lines, ensuring quality and reliability
- Flexibility to work overtime hours as and when required
This application is for a permanent full-time position.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent